Friday morning of Burning Man 2015 has us hustling and bustling around today as we head into the weekend and embrace the Weekend Warriors joining us.
Our to do list for today (after work):
- Watch more of the live feed.
- Make a BBQ pizza to share with my camp of 2.
- Make Shaun bust out his at-home bar skills. I will make sure to bring my own cup.
- Do multiple costume changes.
- Ride my bike in search of beer. Hopefully before we drink too much at our home bar.
- At home dance party. Will look something like this:
For all you Burners staying at home this year, how will you be celebrating? Are you going to watch the live feed of the burns on Saturday and Sunday? We’re heading to our own personal burn party, “Leftover Burn”. I’m wondering what the effigy will be…
Welcome to Little Dragon #Friday! Shaun is rocking his dragon costume from when he was 6 years old, while Erica has chosen a more modern approach with clubbing gear. Both in scales, they participate in impromptu booty dances in the living room to Erica’s “Ultimate 90s Hip Hop” playlist on Spotify. Still going hard on Burning Man 2015 – Home Edition #home #BM #BurningMan #costumepalooza #bringit